How To Take A Screenshot On Windows

We'll tell you to know how can you take a full screenshot or half screenshot of selected area screenshot of all operating systems like Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, and Website.


How do I take a screenshot on windows & laptop?

Press PrtScn = Windows captures the entire screen and copies it to the (invisible) clipboard.
Note: On some notebooks, you have to hold Fn and then press PrtScn instead.

 Where can I find that key?

PrtScn ScrLk Pause Look for this group of keys at the upper right of your keyboard.
Note: Print Screen (PrtScn) might have been abbreviated differently on your keyboard.

 How do I take a screenshot of a single window?

Hold down Alt and press PrtScn. Windows capture only the currently active window and copy it to the clipboard.

 How do I take a screenshot of a specific area?

Hold down window and Shift and press S.
Use your mouse to draw a rectangle to specify what to capture. Windows then copies it to the clipboard. Since: Windows 10 Creators Update.

How can I paste it into a document or something like Microsoft Paint, Photoshop?

Hold down Ctrl and press V.
Windows paste the screenshot (that is in the clipboard) into a document or image you are currently editing.

 Where should I paste it? I just need a (graphics) file.

Start "Paint"
Paste
Save


 How do I take a screenshot and have it directly as a file?

Hold down the window and press PrtScn.
Windows (8 or 10) captures the entire screen and saves it as a file to your Pictures > Screenshots folder.

 Is there a dedicated program for taking screenshots? How can I find it?

In Windows 7, 8 & 10 Microsoft Windows Added a built-in program called Snipping Tool to take a screenshot and edit them live.
To Start Snipping Tool Goto Search and type snip and run the program.



After Opening Snipping Tool click on New To Take Screenshot. you can change screenshot mode by clicking on Mode button.



Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. Glary Utilities Pro Crack
    I am very impressed with your work because your work provide me a great knowledge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stardock Fences Crack
    I am very impressed with your work because your work provide me a great knowledge

    ReplyDelete




  3. I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me
    https://cracksumo.com/drivermax-pro-11-2-1-crack/

    ReplyDelete




  4. I really like your post because it helps me a lot and gives me a new perspective
    https://serialsofts.com/disk-drill-data-recovery-crack/




    ReplyDelete




  5. I really like your post because it helps me a lot and gives me a new perspectiv
    https://macdownload.info/macbooster-8-pro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for the informative post. download 4videosoft

    ReplyDelete